From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benin can also mean:
- Benin Empire, a historical state in Western Africa
- Republic of Benin (Nigeria), a short-lived former state in 1967, located in present Nigeria
- Benin City, a city in Nigeria, formerly capital of the short-lived Republic of Benin
- Benin Province, a former province of Nigeria
- Bight of Benin, a bight on the western African coast
- Benin River, a river in Southern Nigeria, flowing into the Bight of Benin
- Benin Bronzes, a collection of more than 1,000 brass plaques from the royal palace of the Benin Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.