Noval at the 2007 Tour de Romandie.
|Full name||Benjamín Noval González|
23 January 1979 |
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||77 kg (170 lb)|
|2004–2007||U.S. Postal Service|
Born in Mieres, Asturias, Noval turned professional in 2001, riding for Relax-Gam for three years before switching to U.S. Postal Service (later Discovery Channel), where he stayed for four years. Noval switched to Astana for 2008, and for the 2011 season joined compatriots and team-mates Alberto Contador, Jesús Hernández and Daniel Navarro in signing for Saxo Bank–SunGard. At the end of the 2013 racing season Noval announced his retirement from professional road racing, despite being offered a contract by Tinkoff–Saxo for the following season.
- 9th Overall Vuelta a Navarra
- 6th Overall Vuelta a La Rioja
- 9th Overall Volta a Catalunya
- 1st Points classification
- "Team Saxo-Tinkoff (TST) – DEN". UCI World Tour. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- Hood, Andrew (15 October 2013). "Benjamin Noval, Contador's longtime lieutenant, retires from the peloton". VeloNews. Competitor Group, Inc. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
Media related to Benjamin Noval at Wikimedia Commons