|Full name||Benjamin André|
|Date of birth||3 August 1990|
|Place of birth||Nice, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Holding midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:21, 12 June 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 May 2015
Benjamin André (born 3 August 1990) is a French professional footballer who plays for Lille OSC in Ligue 1. He plays as a holding midfielder, but also operates in the hole just behind the lead striker.
André was with the Corsica-based club Ajaccio since he was 16 years old, joining the club as an academy player after arriving from his hometown of Nice in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. After gaining notice playing on the club's under-18 side, he was promoted to the senior squad for the 2008–09 season, despite being only 17 years old at the time of the promotion. André appeared sparingly early on in the season making his debut on 22 August 2008 against Sedan appearing as a substitute in a 1–1 draw. He earned his first start in a Coupe de France match on 22 November 2008 against amateur side Bagnols Pont playing 120 minutes. The match went into a penalty shootout with the young André converting Ajaccio's final shootout goal ensuring the club's advancement to the next round.
Five days later, he made his first league start in a 0–2 defeat to Boulogne. Throughout the season, his starts increased and, despite Ajaccio's inconsistent play, became an instant revelation helping the club reach the Round of 16 of the Coupe de France. He scored his first career goal of the season on the final match day of the season against Châteauroux in a 1–2 loss. His best season with Ajaccio was the 2013–14 Ligue 1 season. Although Ajaccio were relegated, he provided 4 goals and 5 assists across all competitions.
André was born in France to a Senegalese father and a French mother.
- "Andre". Stade Rennais F.C. (in French). Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Sedan v. Ajaccio Match Report".
- "Bagnols v. Ajaccion Match Report".
- "Ajaccio v. Boulogne Match Report".
- "Châteauroux v. Ajaccio Match Report".
- "Player Profile: Benjamin André". www.lfp.fr. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- "B. André rejoint Rennes (in French)". L'Équipe. 24 June 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- "Stade Rennais FC - SM Caen (1-4) - Saison 2014/2015 - Ligue 1 Conforama". www.lfp.fr.
- "Benjamin André a Signé". Lille OSC. 17 July 2019. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "De Saint-Raphaël à Rennes : Itinéraire de Benjamin André, le maître à jouer du Stade Rennais". France Football.