Benjamin Howard Baker
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2012)|
|Full name||Benjamin Howard Baker|
|Date of birth||13 February 1892|
|Place of birth||Aigburth, Liverpool, England|
|Date of death||10 September 1987(aged 95)|
|Place of death||Warminster, England|
|Marlborough Old Boys (Liverpool)|
|1914–1915||Preston North End||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
In 1912, he finished eleventh in the high jump event and 16th in the standing high jump competition. Eight years later he finished sixth in the 1920 Olympic high jump contest and eight in the triple jump event.
Modern and contemporary sources differ as to whether his surname was "Baker", "Howard-Baker" or "Howard Baker".
- Benjamin Howard Baker England profile at Englandstats
- England profile
- Everton Football Club profile
- Chelsea Football Club profile
- Profile at www.sports-reference.com
- http://stamford-bridge.com/player.php?id=19&surname=Baker&firstname=Benjamin%20Howard. Retrieved 30 September 2014. Missing or empty
- Prentice, David (30 September 2014). "Roberto Martinez hails 'phenomenal' Tyias Browning after impressive Everton FC debut". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 30 September 2014.