|Full name||Benjamin Jeannot|
|Date of birth||22 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Laxou, France|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Châteauroux (loan)||37||(10)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:01, 18 September 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 26 August 2011
Benjamin Jeannot (born 22 January 1992) is a French professional footballer who plays for Stade Malherbe Caen. He plays as a striker and is a French youth international having starred for his nation at under-16, under-17, and under-18 level. With the under-17 team, Jeannot played at the 2009 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship in Germany.
Jeannot began his career with local club AS Dommartin-les-Toul in September 1999. In June 2002, he joined professional club AS Nancy. While in the club's youth academy, Jeannot scored 594 goals in various youth team sections.
In July 2009, Jeannot signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal with Nancy until June 2012. The contract made Jeannot the youngest professional football player in the club's history. He was, subsequently, promoted to the club reserve team in the Championnat de France amateur, the fourth level of French football. Jeannot appeared in 16 matches with the team scoring only one goal. In the 2010–11 season, he started the season with the reserve team again. After promising performances with the team, which included scoring all four goals in a victory over Lyon Duchère, Jeannot was called up to the senior team by manager Pablo Correa in February 2011. He made his professional debut on 12 February in the club's 3–1 win over Auxerre appearing as a substitute. Two weeks later, Jeannot appeared as a substitute in the team's 2–1 defeat to Marseille. On 11 March 2011, Jeannot signed a three-year contract extension with Nancy until June 2015. After signing the extension, he was permanently promoted to the first-team by manager Pablo Correa and assigned the number 10 shirt.
Jeannot is a French youth international having starred for his nation at under-16, under-17, and under-18 level. He made his youth international debut at under-16 level on 4 December 2007 appearing as a substitute in a 3–0 victory over the Republic of Ireland. Jeannot appeared in six of the team's remaining seven matches as he failed to score a goal. At under-17 level, he made his debut with the team on 24 August 2008 in a 2–1 win over Slovakia in a tournament held in Austria. Jeannot scored his first youth international goal on 6 November in a 2–0 win over the United States. As a result of his performances with the team, he was named to the squad to participate in the 2009 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship. Jeannot started all three group stage matches as France crashed out of the competition in the group stage portion. At under-18 level, he appeared in six matches. Jeannot made his debut with the team at the Sendai Cup in Japan appearing in all three group stage matches. After missing two call-ups, he returned to the team to participate in the 2010 edition of the Copa del Atlántico, a yearly youth international competition held on the Canary Islands in Spain. In the opening group stage match against the hosts, Jeannot scored the equalizing goal in the team's 2–2 draw.
- As of 18 July 2018
- "Les 594 buts de Jeannot" (in French). AS Nancy. 9 March 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Nancy: Jeannot prolonge..." (in French). National Union of Professional Footballers. 11 March 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Jeannot passe pro" (in French). Mercato365. 9 July 2009. Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- "Nancy 4–1 Lyon-Duchère" (in French). Soccerway. 29 January 2011. Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- "Nancy v. Auxerre Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 12 February 2011. Archived from the original on 16 February 2011. Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- "Nancy v. Marseille Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 27 February 2011. Archived from the original on 2 March 2011. Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- "Jeannot prolonge" (in French). Eurosport. 11 March 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Le 10 pour Jeannot" (in French). AS Nancy. 10 March 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Succès tricolore (3–0)" (in French). French Football Federation. 4 December 2007. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "La France bat la Slovaquie (2–1)" (in French). French Football Federation. 24 August 2008. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Les Tricolores s'imposent (2–0)" (in French). French Football Federation. 6 November 2008. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "26/01/2010 U18 – Amical" (in French). French Football Federation. 26 January 2010. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Benjamin JEANNOT - Football : la fiche de Benjamin JEANNOT (Dijon)". L'Équipe (in French). Retrieved 18 July 2018.