3 November 1990
|Occupation||dancer, choreographer dance teacher and model|
Early life and education
He then went to New York City to continue his dance training and attended classes at the Broadway Dance Center in New York City. Whilst in New York, he received training with Sonya Tayeh (the choreographer of So You Think You Can Dance (United States)). It was in New York where he developed his vogue dancing skills.
Dance and choreography
Jonsson is a member of the "Vikings Wear Prada" dance crew in New York City and a member of the "House of Milan" — one of the voguing houses in the United States headed by Aviance Milan, the father of the house. In 2014, he became part of "The Space in Between" urban/contemporary production at Tanzwerk101.
He performed for Madonna as a freestyle dancer at her after-party and for Kim Ann Foxman (of Hercules and Love Affair). He was the Grand Prize winner in New Way vogue at the Paris Awards Ball (2015). He was a backing dancer for Zebra Katz, and has also worked with Kylie Minogue, Boy George and FKA twigs on some of her music videos as a vogue dancer and co-choreographer as well as in her stage performances.
He appeared in her film "Google Glass" and in her latest music video "Glass & Patron" with friends David Magnifique, Tamsier Joof Aviance and Javier Ninja. Choreographic work include "Glass & Patron" by FKA twigs (2015), co-choreographed with Aaron Sillis and FKA twigs. FKA twigs found him on his YouTube channel.
Jonsson was also the vogue coach on FKA twigs "Google Glass".
- Benjamin Milan's Youtube Channel
- Profile of Benjamin Jonsson in Tanzwerk101: "Benjamin Jonsson // Vouging (New Way)"  - retrieved March 31, 2015
- Step Into Dance official website : "Meet our teachers" "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-04-01. retrieved March 31, 2015
- Daily Mail : "Smash hit: Robert Pattinson's girlfriend FKA twigs directs and performs new video for Google Glass as her star-power continues to ascend" (October 20, 2014)  retrieved April 1, 2015
- FKA twigs comment on her music video "FKA twigs #throughglass" (film: "Google Glass") in the comment section of her official YouTube Channel (published: October 20, 2014)  [in] The Gloucestershire Echo "Video: Cheltenham singer dating Twilight actor Robert Pattinson casts herself in new Google Glass music video"  :
- "In the comments section on the film's YouTube channel, she said: "Very proud and excited to share with you a piece I created and directed featuring my friends Benjamin Milan, Dominant and many other incredible performers." Also in the Daily Mail
- (in French) Staragora (review) "FKA twigs derrière la caméra, Kristen Stewart arrête le cinéma" — (FKA Twigs se lance), October 21, 2014  retrieved April 1, 2015
- Resident Advisor :  retrieved April 1, 2015
- The Havard Crimson (review) "FKA Twigs Almost Makes Google Glass Cool" by Sonya A. Karabel  retrieved April 1, 2015
- NewNowNext review of FKA twigs Glass & Patrol (image review) : "FKA Twigs’ New Music Video, “Glass & Patron,” Is A Drag-Ball Fantasia" 
- Copenhagen Contemporary Dance School showing Benjamin Milan's recent fashion shoot for Alexander McQueen : "How did former student Benjamins career develop after leaving CCDS?" (date posted: March 9, 2015)  retrieved April 1, 2015
- "FKA twigs - Glass & Patron (Official Music Video YTMAs)" in FKA twigs official Youtube Channel. Published March 23, 2015. Benjamin Milan credited as a dancer and choreographer  retrieved April 1, 2015
- Pedestrian TV: "Watch FKA Twigs Attempt to Make Google Glass Vogue"  retrieved April 1, 2015
- Studio 68 official website : "Studio 68 London Choreographers" ("Benjamin - Vogue Thursday - 18:00 - 19:30 (INT/ADV)")