|Date of birth||20 June 1962|
|Place of birth||Edéa, Cameroon|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Massing, who played professionally for, among others, France's US Créteil-Lusitanos, was picked up for Cameroon's squad for the 1990 FIFA World Cup, where he was famously sent off in the opening game for a spectacular foul on Argentina's Claudio Caniggia, in a 1–0 shock win.
Massing also appeared in the quarterfinal loss against England (2–3) where he was booked, conceding a penalty for committing a foul on Gary Lineker. Previously, in the match against Argentina, he received another caution after bringing down Diego Maradona.
- "1990 – Squads – Cameroon". Planet World Cup. Retrieved 6 December 2007.
- "Match report: Argentina 0–1 Cameroon". FIFA.com. Retrieved 6 December 2007.
- "The 5 Worst Tackles". The Observer. 19 May 2002. Retrieved 6 December 2007.
- England hurts Milla's lions; FIFA.com (Spanish)[dead link]
- African Nations Cup 1992; at RSSSF