Jump to navigation Jump to search
Benna may refer to:
- Benna, Burkina Faso, a town in Boulgou province of Burkina Faso
- Benna, Piedmont, a comune in the Province of Biella in Italy
- Benna (lake), a lake in Melhus municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Benna, Papua New Guinea, the capital of the District of Unggai-Benna in Papua New Guinea
- Beonna (Bishop of Hereford), a 9th-century Anglo-Saxon bishop of Hereford
- Beonna of East Anglia, an 8th-century king of East Anglia
- Benna Namugwanya, a Ugandan politician
- Benna Moe (1897–1983), a Danish composer and musician
- Memia Benna (born 1966), a Tunisian politician
- Anthony Benna (born 1987), a French skier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.