Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bennigsen is a settlement, part of the town of Springe in Lower Saxony, Germany.
Bennigsen may also refer to:
- Alexander Levin von Bennigsen (1809–1893), German politician
- Alexandre Bennigsen (1913–1988), scholar of Islam in the Soviet Union
- August von Bennigsen (1765–1815), Hanoverian officer
- Avenir Bennigsen (1912–??), Soviet intelligence officer
- Karl von Bennigsen (1789–1869), Hanoverian major general
- Levin August von Bennigsen (1745–1826), Russian general
- Rudolf von Bennigsen (1824–1902), German politician
- Rudolf von Bennigsen (governor) (1859–1912), German colonial politician
- Bennigsen Beavers, German baseball and softball team based in Bennigsen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bennigsen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.