Benny the Chef
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2014)|
A former Rugby player, he graduated in 1996 at the top of his class from IPSSAR, Culinary Institute of Rome. His career began in 1996 when he became chef of Ristorante Barberini in Rome. At age 19, he was the youngest Head Chef in Italy, probably in Europe.
In 2008 he wrote his first book "La Cucina Secondo Me! Ricette, Storie e Filosofia di Benny the Chef" (Herald Editore). The book won the Gourmand World Cookbook Award Best First Cookbook in Italy and 2nd Best First Cookbook in the World.
In 2010 he published his second cookbook "The Art of Cooking According to Me", a book full of recipes, interesting stories about the culinary arts, and with the foreword written by the famous Malaysian celebrity chef, Chef Wan.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-11-25. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- http://media.www.matctimes.com/media/storage/paper696/news/2009/04/23/Features/Culinary.Arts.Students.Learn.From.Two.Famous.Chefs-3725771.shtml[permanent dead link]
- Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-23. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-12-20. Retrieved 2010-11-23.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-12-21. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-02-14. Retrieved 2011-01-24.