19 August 1991|
|Skip||Peter de Cruz|
|4 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2017)|
|5 (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)|
|2 (2014, 2018)|
|Grand Slam victories||1: (Canadian Open: 2018)|
Benoît Schwarz (born 19 August 1991) is a Swiss curler. He currently throws fourth stones for the Peter de Cruz rink. He won gold medal with the Swiss team at the 2013 European Curling Championships in Stavanger and a bronze medal at the 2014 World Men's Curling Championship in Beijing. He competed at the 2012 and 2013 World Curling Championships, and at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi as an alternate. In 2017, he earned a bronze medal at the 2017 World Men's Curling Championship in Edmonton, Canada. He was the team member of Swiss Curling team in 2018 Winter Olympics.
- 2017 Ford Worlds Media Guide: Team Switzerland
- "Benoît Schwarz". sochi2014. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Benoît Schwarz on the World Curling Tour database
- Benoît Schwarz on the CurlingZone database
- Benoît Schwarz on the World Curling Federation database
|This biographical article relating to curling in Switzerland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|