Replica of the former Southern Pacific Railroad station
|Location||105 East 4th Street
Benson, AZ 85602
|Line(s)||Union Pacific Railroad|
|Parking||Short and long term|
|Station code||Amtrak code: BEN|
|Passengers (2017)||2,036 1.14%|
Benson is a train station in Benson, Arizona. It is served by Amtrak's Sunset Limited and Texas Eagle, which pass through Benson 3 days a week in each direction. There are no facilities for Amtrak passengers other than a small metal shelter. The nearby Southern Pacific Railroad Depot replica building has been used as a tourist information center.
The station is a flag stop, served only when passengers have tickets to and from the station.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2017, State of Arizona" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2017. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- Sunset Limited timetable, fall/winter 2008-2009 , accessed December 7, 2008
- Arizona Railroad Structures (Railroad Station Historical Society)
- Benson Amtrak station information
- Amtrak – Stations – Benson, AZ
- Benson Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Benson (BEN)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Arizona railway station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|