Benson Municipal Airport (Arizona)
Benson Municipal Airport
|Owner/Operator||City of Benson|
|Elevation AMSL||3,831 ft / 1,168 m|
Source: Federal Aviation Administration
Benson Municipal Airport (FAA LID: E95) is a public use airport located 3.5 miles (3.0 nmi; 5.6 km) northwest of the central business district of Benson, a city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States and 35 miles (30 nmi; 56 km) east of Tucson International Airport (TUS). The airport was opened in November 1999.
Facilities and aircraft
For the 12-month period ending April 15, 2017, the airport had 24,400 aircraft operations, an average of 67 per day: 92% general aviation, and 2% military. At that time there were 38 aircraft based at this airport: 84% single-engine, 5% ultralight, 3% multi-engine, 5% jet, and 3% helicopters.
Car of the Month
- FAA Airport Master Record for E95 ( PDF)
- "E95 - Benson [Muni], AZ, US - Airport - Great Circle Mapper". www.gcmap.com. Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- "AirNav: E95 - Benson Municipal Airport". www.airnav.com. Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- "Airport car of the month". Sport Aviation: 8. June 2012.
- Benson Municipal Airport at Arizona DOT Airport Directory
- Resources for this airport:
|This Arizona airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Flight Training at Benson Municipal Airport