Bente Clod (born 1946) is a Danish poet and prose writer, "an important author within the realist feminist movement of the 1970s". She is also a children's writer. She received the Ministry of Culture's children book prize (Denmark) (Kulturministeriets Børnebogspris) in 2002 for her books Englekraft, I vilden sky and Himmelfald. In 2009 she received the Danish Literature Prize for Women (Dansk Litteraturpris for Kvinder).
- Det Autoriserede danske samleje [The Authorized Danish Sexual Intercourse], 1975
- Brud (Break Ups), 1977
- Syv sind [In Two Minds], 1980
- Vent til du hører mif le [Wait till you Hear me Laugh], 1983
- Imellem os [Between Us], 1981
- Gul engel [Yellow Angel], 1990
|This article about a Danish writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|