St Mary's parish church
Bentley shown within Suffolk
|Population||776 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
|Website||Bentley Village in Suffolk|
The Eastern Union Railway was built through the parish and opened in 1849. Bentley railway station was about 1⁄2 mile (800 m) east of the village, and served the area until British Railways closed it in 1966. The railway is now the Great Eastern Main Line.
- "Area: Bentley (Parish): Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- Archbishops' Council (2015). "St Mary Bentley, Bentley". A Church Near You. Church of England. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- Bentley Reformed Baptist Church
- Bentley CEVC Primary School
- The Case is Altered
- Bentley Village Hall (Suffolk)
- Bentley Riding School
- Bentley Parish Council
- [http://bentleyfreespeech.freeforums.org Bentley Free Speech]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bentley, Suffolk.|