St Mary's parish church
Bentley shown within Suffolk
|Population||776 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
|Website||Bentley Village in Suffolk|
Bentley has a Church of England parish church, a Reformed Baptist church, a Church of England primary school, a pub, a village hall and a riding school. In 2015, a Community Interest Company was formed to open a shop in the village, the new Bentley Stores is due to open in summer of 2016.
Bentley has a parish council. It has also a forum called Bentley Free Speech  that comments on matters relating to the parish council and other village issues.. There also an alternative news site called Bentley News  which is managed by a local resident.
The Eastern Union Railway was built through the parish and opened in 1849. Bentley railway station was about 1⁄2 mile (800 m) east of the village, and served the area until British Railways closed it in 1966. The railway is now the Great Eastern Main Line.
- "Area: Bentley (Parish): Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- Archbishops' Council (2015). "St Mary Bentley, Bentley". A Church Near You. Church of England. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- Bentley Reformed Baptist Church
- Bentley CEVC Primary School
- The Case is Altered
- Bentley Village Hall (Suffolk)
- Bentley Riding School
- Bentley Stores
- Bentley Parish Council
- [http://bentleyfreespeech.freeforums.org Bentley Free Speech]
- Bentley News
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bentley, Suffolk.|