Bentley Historical Library
The Bentley Historical Library is the campus archive for the University of Michigan and is located on the University of Michigan's North Campus in Ann Arbor. It was established in 1935 by the regents of the University of Michigan. Its mission is to serve as the official archives of the university and to document the history of the state of Michigan, as well as the activities of its people, organizations and voluntary associations. The library is named after Alvin M. Bentley, a former regent and U.S. Congressman, whose widow, Arvella D. Bentley, endowed the library.
- GSWC: Bentley Historical Library, Ann Arbor
- "Bentley Historical library". 23: 134–142. JSTOR 20173636.
- Bentley Historical Library - Ann Arbor - ArborWiki
- Detroit: A Guide to the Resources in the Bentley Historical Library
- Bentley Historical Library - Ann Arbor, Michigan - Yahoo! Travel
- Alvin M. Bentley, Shiawassee County Michigan History
Media related to Bentley Historical Library at Wikimedia Commons