Bentley Subglacial Trench
The Bentley Subglacial Trench is a vast topographic trench in Marie Byrd Land, West Antarctica, 80°S, 115°W. At 2,555 meters (8,382 ft) below sea level, it (along with the deepest points within the adjacent Byrd Subglacial Basin) is among the lowest points on the surface of the Earth not covered by ocean, although it is covered by ice. (See Extremes on Earth and Vestfold Hills).
- Central Intelligence Agency, The World Factbook
- Central Intelligence Agency, World Factbook.  Retrieved October 28, 2008.
- MapPlanet, , Retrieved October 28, 2008.
- TheSpot, , Retrieved OCtober 04, 2017
- AGUPublications, , Retrieved October, 04, 2017.
- Extreme points of Antarctica
- Extremes on Earth
- Extreme points of Earth
- Vestfold Hills
- West Antarctic Rift
- Jakobshavn Isbræ
|This Marie Byrd Land location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|