Benton Harbor riots
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The city of Benton Harbor, Michigan, USA has had two major riots.
Riots occurred in Benton Harbor in 2003. 
Benton Harbor also experienced rioting in 1960, 1967, and 1990.
- "Negro Crowd Stones Cars in Michigan". Chicago Tribune. 1966-09-01. Retrieved 2008-03-21.
- History of the Michigan National Guard: The Tumultuous 1960s: Benton Harbor, 1966, State of Michigan website.
- Ast, William F. III (2003-06-19). "Violence brings back bad memories for some". The Herald-Palladium. Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Benton Harbor, A Plan for Positive Change: Final Report of the Governor’s Benton Harbor Task Force, Reverend James Atterberry and Greg Roberts, co-chairs, October 15, 2003
- Wilgoren, Jodi (2003-06-19). "Fatal Police Chase Ignites Rampage in Michigan Town". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-07-30.
|This Michigan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|