Bents grain elevator.
|• Administrator||Michelle McQueen|
|• Governing body||Marriott No. 317|
|Postal code||S0L 2V0|
|Highways||Range Road 131|
Bents is an unincorporated community in Marriott No. 317, Saskatchewan, Canada. Its derelict wooden grain elevator was once the subject of a National Geographic photograph. The town is private property.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- Ryan, Pete. "Picture Id: 1467727". National Geographic Image Collection. National Geographic Society. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "Bents,Saskatchewan". 2015-08-04. Retrieved 2017-08-01.