|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2010)|
City Route 11
The Beonyeong-ro Road(Hangul : 번영로, Hanja : 繁榮路, Asian Highway Network ) is an urban expressway in Busan, Korea. It is the 1st urban expressway in South Korea. It constructed from May 1977 to October 1980, from Busan Harbor to Guseo IC, on Gyeongbu Expressway: runs north and south and the length is about 15.7 km (9.8 mi).
It is on the Asian Highway Network . To south, you can go to Japan by ferry and to north, you can go to Gyeongbu Expressway.
Interchange and Junction
- 4th Pier IC
- Dongcheon Junction
- Munhyeon IC
- Daeyeon IC
- Mangmi IC
- Wondong IC
- Geumsa IC
- Seokdae Elevated Road IC
- Hoedong JC (Gateway of Jeonggwan Indus Zn.)
- Guseo IC (Gyeongbu Expressway, National Road Route#7 and Asian Highway Network )
On Beonyeong-no Road, there are 5 tunnels.
- Munhyeon Tunnel
- Daeyeong Tunnel
- Gwangan Tunnel
- Suyeong Tunnel
- Oryun Tunnel
- You can't run this road by Motorcycle(An Emergency vehicle is excluded. A thing as an emergency vehicle says a Police motorcycle.), Moped, Agricultural machinery(Rotary tiller, Tractor), Bicycle, and on foot because this road is a motorway.
Bus routes which use the crossing:
- Busan Urban Bus 1007 : from Wondong IC to Hoedong JC.
- Intercity bus : Haeundae ~ Busan (Nopo-dong) ~ Osan·Suwon·Ansan·Bucheon - from Wondong IC to Guseo IC (by Gyeongnam Express: 경남고속).
|This article relating to roads and highways in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|