Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beor may refer to:
- Beor (biblical figure), father of the prophet Balaam
- Beor (village), a village in Punjab, Pakistan
- Bëor, a fictional character in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- House of Bëor, including other characters with the name Bëor
- Henry Beor (1846–1880), politician in colonial Queensland, Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.