From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beor may refer to:
- Beor (biblical figure), father of the prophet Balaam
- Beor (village), a village in Punjab, Pakistan
- Bëor, a fictional character in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- House of Bëor, including other characters with the name Bëor
- Henry Beor (1846–1880), politician in colonial Queensland, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.