From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beowulf is an Old English epic poem.
Beowulf may also refer to:
- Beowulf (hero), the main character of the poem
- Beowulf (DC Comics), a DC Comics character
- Beowulf (Dune), a character in the Dune book series
- Beowulf Shaeffer, a character in the works of Larry Niven in his Known Space universe
- Beowulf cluster, a high-performance computing cluster built from ubiquitous commodity hardware, such as PCs or single-board computers
- Beowulf (1999 film), a science fiction fantasy action film
- Beowulf & Grendel, a 2005 film
- Beowulf (2007 film), an animated picture by Robert Zemeckis
- Beowulf: The Legend, a 2005 board game
- Beowulf: Return to the Shieldlands, a 2016 British TV series
- .50 Beowulf, a high-power round used mainly in modified AR-15 rifles
- Beowulf, a set of gauntlets and greaves in Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
- Beowulf (Honorverse), a fictional planet in David Weber's Honorverse
- Beowülf, a 1980s thrash metal band based in Venice, California
- Beowulf Mining, a Sweden-focused exploratory mining company
- Operation Beowulf, two German plans to occupy the Moonsund archipelago during World War II
- SMS Beowulf, a German Siegfried-class coastal defense ship built around 1890
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beowulf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.