Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bereishit may also refer to:
- The Hebrew title of the biblical Book of Genesis
- Bereshit (parsha), the first weekly parsha in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah readings
- Bereishit Rabbah is the midrash about the Book of Genesis
- Maaseh Bereishit ("Work of Creation") early Rabbinic mystical speculation, e.g. in Sefer Yetzirah, alongside Maaseh Merkabah (Work of the Chariot), both referred to in the Talmud
- "Berashith", a 1902 essay by Aleister Crowley
- "Bereishit", a song by Jewish American rock band Blue Fringe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bereishit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.