Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bereshit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bereshit or Bereishith is the first word of the Torah, translated as "In the beginning...", and may refer to:
- Book of Genesis
- Bereshit (parashah), the first weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading
- Beresheet, a lunar lander by SpaceIL
- "Bereishit", a song by Blue Fringe
- "Berashith", a 1902 essay by Aleister Crowley
- Bereshit Rabbah, the midrash about the Book of Genesis
- Maaseh Breishit and Maaseh Merkavah, the esoteric doctrine of the universe or parts of it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bereshit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.