Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bergamot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1920 Encyclopedia Americana article Bergamot.|
Bergamot may refer to:
- The Bergamot orange
- Bergamot essential oil
- Monarda, genus of herbs of similar odor to the Bergamot orange; in particular
- Mentha citrata, called Bergamot mint
- Citrus limetta, called sweet lime or sweet lemon
- HMS Bergamot, one of the ships of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- Bergamot (arts center), an art gallery facility in Santa Monica, California, USA
- 26th Street/Bergamot station, a station on the light-rail Expo Line, adjacent to the art gallery facility in Santa Monica, California, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bergamot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.