|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2013)|
Berge Bulbulian (born November 10, 1925) is an American writer of Armenian descent. Born in Mexico, he grew up in the Del Ray area in a farm. He served in the Navy of the United States during World War II. He attended Fresno State College. He continued his studies at UCLA and graduated in 1950 with a B.A. in philosophy. During the 1970s he was president of a local Fresno grassroots group National Land for People (1974), formerly the Western Water Resources Council. In 1990 he became an editorial writer for The Fresno Bee and started work on The Fresno Armenians: History of a Diaspora Community (2000). a book written by him published in November 2001 and published by the California State University, Fresno Press has been an important scholarly research into the Fresno Armenian community.
- Ahronian, Jeff (1992-05-04). "Bulbulian still seeking knowledge" (PDF). Hye Sharzhoom. California State University, Fresno. p. 4. Retrieved 2014-12-01.
- Lloyd Carter Audio Lloyd G. Carter "In his December 2010 radio show on KFCF, 88.1 FM, Lloyd interviewed 85-year-old family farmer Berge Bulbulian. Berge headed National Land For People in "
- Bulbulian, Berge (2000). The Fresno Armenians: History of a Diaspora Community. Fresno, CA: Press at California State University, Fresno. p. 164. ISBN 9780912201351.
- http://www.fresnostatenews.com/archive/2000/June/ArmenianHistory.htm[permanent dead link]
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources - 1978 "The first time our president, Berge Bulbulian — a 150-acre farmer — came was in 1961. National Land for People has about 1,000 members and is governed by a nine-person Board of Directors. Eight of them are working, resident farmer"
- California State University, Fresno : Special Collections Research Center National Land for People Collection csf.1987.001
- United States Congress House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources - 1981 Page 405 "... Mr. Berge Bulbulian, president of National Land for People, could only end up disillusioned and grieved. I would like to explain. Mr. Berge Bulbulian presented in testimony before the House Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources, ..."
- Will the family farm survive in America?: Joint hearings before the Select Committee on Small Business, United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs -Page 1865 1975 ""The syndicate members are names on a piece of paper, little else," said Berge Bulbulian, president of National Land for People in Fresno. After months of controversy over the Giffen sales, the federal grand jury was convened here last month, ..."
- California farmer Volume 246, Nos 13-21 - Page 13 1977 "Among members of the task force are two farmers; Richard Rominger, state secretary of food and agriculture; Berge Bulbulian, president of the National Land for People (NLP); Curt Lynn, extension director for Tulare county; Rose Ann Vuich, ..." s
- Alik Hovsepian (18 October 2008). "Masters of raisin". The Armenian Reporter. Retrieved 6 January 2013.