Church in Afferden
Location in Limburg
|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Manon Pelzer (CDA)|
|• Total||108.48 km2 (41.88 sq mi)|
|• Land||103.78 km2 (40.07 sq mi)|
|• Water||4.70 km2 (1.81 sq mi)|
|Elevation||16 m (52 ft)|
|Population (August 2017)|
|• Density||126/km2 (330/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code||0478, 0485|
The town of Bergen
The town of Bergen lies about 28 km north of Venlo, close to the river Meuse. Although the municipality is named after this village, the municipal hall is located in the town of Nieuw-Bergen, the largest town in the municipality. Close to the German border, approx. 5 miles. Near to Airport Niederrhein/Weeze (EDLV).
In 2001, Bergen had 304 inhabitants. The built-up area of the town was 0.09 km², and contained 109 residences.
- "College van B&W" [Board of mayor and aldermen] (in Dutch). Gemeente Bergen. Archived from the original on 14 October 2013. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten" [Key figures for neighbourhoods]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 2 July 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Postcodetool for 5854AX". Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand" [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 27 October 2017. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001 "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2006-03-19. Retrieved 2007-01-24. . Statistics are for the continuous built-up area.
|This Dutch Limburg location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|