Church in Afferden
Location in Limburg
|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Manon Pelzer (CDA)|
|• Total||108.48 km2 (41.88 sq mi)|
|• Land||103.78 km2 (40.07 sq mi)|
|• Water||4.70 km2 (1.81 sq mi)|
|Elevation||16 m (52 ft)|
|Population (May 2014)|
|• Density||127/km2 (330/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Area code||0478, 0485|
The town of Bergen
The town of Bergen lies about 28 km north of Venlo, close to the river Meuse. Although the municipality is named after this village, the municipal hall is located in the town of Nieuw-Bergen, the largest town in the municipality. Close to the German border, approx. 5 miles. Near to Airport Niederrhein/Weeze (EDLV).
In 2001, Bergen had 304 inhabitants. The built-up area of the town was 0.09 km², and contained 109 residences.
- "College van B&W" [Board of mayor and aldermen] (in Dutch). Gemeente Bergen. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten" [Key figures for neighbourhoods]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 2 July 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Postcodetool for 5854AX". Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand" [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 26 June 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001 . Statistics are for the continuous built-up area.
|Boxmeer (NB) / Meuse
Venray / Meuse
Horst aan de Maas
|This Dutch Limburg location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|