Bergen Port is an international seaport located in the centre of Bergen, Norway operated by Bergen Port Authority. Port locations are featured along most of the two bays in Bergen, Vågen and Puddefjorden. In 2006 it served 27,342 calls with 68 million tonnes of cargo and 109,000 containers plus 218,000 cruise ship passengers. The port has 5,500 meters of quays with draft at 11 meters. Warehouses with capacity of 50,000 square meters are co-located with the port.
- Fjord Line to (Stavanger, Hirtshals)
- Hurtigruten Group (Coastal Express calls daily at ports north to Kirkenes)
- Fjord1 Fylkesbaatane to (Flåm, Sogndal and Selje)
- Tide (Haugesund, Stavanger, Sunnhordaland, Austevoll)
- Bergen Port Authority (in Norwegian)
|This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|