From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bergerac or de Bergerac may refer to:
- Bergerac, Dordogne, a French market town
- Cyrano de Bergerac, a French dramatist and duelist
- Cyrano de Bergerac (play), a French play of 1897 based on the life of the dramatist
- several film adaptations of the play, see Cyrano de Bergerac (film)
- Bergerac (TV series), a British television detective show set in Jersey
- Jacques Bergerac (1927–2014), French actor
- Bergerac wine, a French wine AOC
- "Bergerac" (1992), a Spiderbait song
- Caenorhabditis elegans var. bergerac, a subspecies of roundworms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bergerac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.