Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bergerac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bergerac or de Bergerac may refer to:
- Bergerac, Dordogne, a town in France
- Arrondissement of Bergerac, the administrative region that includes the French town
- Bergerac wine, a French wine appellation
Arts and entertainment
- Bergerac (TV series), a British detective series set in Jersey
- Cyrano de Bergerac (play), a French play written in 1897 by Edmond Rostand
- Cyrano de Bergerac (film), any of several adaptations of the play
- "Bergerac", a track on the 1992 album Shashavaglava by the Australian band Spiderbait
- Cyrano de Bergerac (1619–1655), French dramatist and duelist
- Jacques Bergerac (1927–2014), French actor
- Michel Bergerac (1932–2016), French businessman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bergerac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.