She was born in Christiania (now Oslo, Norway) as daughter of writer and Nobel laureate Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson and Karoline Bjørnson (née Reimers). She was married to politician Sigurd Ibsen, son of playwright Henrik Ibsen and Suzannah Ibsen. Her husband later became Norwegian Prime Minister in Stockholm. They were the parents of Tancred Ibsen and Irene Ibsen Bille. 
- Henriksen, Petter (ed.). "Bergliot Ibsen". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Bergliot Ibsen". University of Oslo. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "The Three Ibsens: Memories of Henrik Ibsen, Suzannah Ibsen and Sigurd Ibsen". questia.com. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- Haavet, Inger Elisabeth. "Bergliot Ibsen". In Helle, Knut. Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Æreslunden Memorial cemetery". Oslo Visitor Centre. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
|This article about a Norwegian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|