|Founded||1989 (as Pacific Air Charter)|
|Hubs||Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport|
|Parent company||Berjaya Corporation Group of Companies|
|Headquarters||Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
|Key people||Tan Sri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun (CEO)
Datuk Ronnei Tan (COO)
Joseph Tan (DCO Property)
Berjaya Air Sdn Bhd is an airline with its head office in the Berjaya Hangar of the SkyPark Terminal Building on the property of Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang, Selangor, Malaysia. The flight time on a Berjaya Air flight is currently 40 – 160 minutes long. It operates regional domestic scheduled and charter services, focuses mainly on leisure destinations. Its main base is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
The airline was established and began operations in 1989. It is owned by the Berjaya Group (through Berjaya Land) and was formerly known as Pacific Air Charter.
Berjaya Air operates the following services :
The Berjaya Air fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
|Bombardier Dash 7-100||3||48|
The airline's fleet previously included the following aircraft (as at April 2012):
- " Contact Us." Berjaya Air. Retrieved on 26 December 2011. "Head Quarters Office Berjaya Air Sdn Bhd Berjaya Hangar, SkyPark Terminal Building Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport 47200 Subang Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 27 March 2007. p. 85.
- "Contact Us." Berjaya Air. 8 March 2005. Retrieved on 26 December 2011. "Head Quarters Office Correspondence : Berjaya Air Sdn Bhd Terminal 3 Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport 47200 Subang Selangor Darul Ehsan West Malaysia"
- https://www.berjaya-air.com/berjaya_air_timetable_far.pdf[permanent dead link]
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 20.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Berjaya Air.|