Berkeley Free Clinic
The Berkeley Free Clinic is a nonprofit community clinic located in Berkeley, California, USA. It is operated as a worker-run collective by over a hundred volunteers. It has provided free medical and dental care since 1969. They also offer peer counseling services. In 2009, they faced severe budget cuts due to the fiscal crisis in the state of California.
- "Berkeley Free Clinic Hopes to Overcome Major Cuts" Daily Californian, October 15, 2009
- "About Us". Berkeley Free Clinic. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- "Berkeley's Telegraph Ave. Saturday Demonstration: It was Small, But It Re-writes Berkeley Street Politics. Category: Page One from". The Berkeley Daily Planet. Retrieved 2011-07-21.
- Berkeley Free Clinic homepage
- Daily Californian video feed on the Free Clinic fiscal crisis, at Youtube
|This article about a United States health organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|