Berkeley Square, Trenton
Berkeley Square, New Jersey
Home in Berkeley Square
Berkeley Square Historic District
|NRHP reference #||80002499|
|Added to NRHP||November 20, 1980|
Berkeley Square, also known as Cadwalader Place, is a neighborhood located within the city of Trenton in Mercer County, New Jersey, United States. It is primarily a residential neighborhood consisting of detached, single-family homes constructed in the late 19th century and early 20th century. As an extremely early example of suburbia, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- "City Profile Report: Trenton 250: 1792-2042: A City Master Plan Document" (PDF). City of Trenton. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-01-21. Retrieved 2015-01-20.
- Google (January 18, 2015). "Berkeley Square, Trenton" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved January 18, 2015.
- "Berkeley Square, Trenton City, New Jersey". livingplaces.com. Retrieved 2015-01-18.
Berkeley Square Historic District is a well-preserved six block area which was developed as "Cadwalader Place," a planned residential community, organized and constructed between 1890 and 1910.
- "Berkeley Square". Trenton Historical Society. Retrieved 2015-01-18.
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Mercer County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Trenton, New Jersey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|