This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Subsidiary of public company|
|creative director: Kris Van Assche|
|Products||shoes, boots, leatherware|
Berluti is a subsidiary brand of LVMH that manufactures menswear, especially the leather finishing of calfskin, kangaroo leather and alligator skin in its production of shoes and boots. It makes leather belts, bags, and wallets, as well as bespoke and ready-to-wear garments. Established in 1895 by Italian Alessandro Berluti of Marche, Berluti is based in Paris on rue Marbeuf. Its current creative director is Kris Van Assche.
Alessandro Sartori was its artistic director for 5 years, ending his role in February 2016. Haider Ackermann was appointed the next current Creative Director; his first collection for the brand was Fall/Winter 2017 shown on January 20, 2017 at Paris Fashion Week. In March 2018, Ackermann exited. Kris Van Assche replaced Ackermann, with his first collection debuting in January 2019.
Berluti was founded in 1895 by Italian Alessandro Berluti, and later run by Olga Squeri, also known as Olga Berluti. The LVMH group acquired Berluti in 1993. In 2012, Berluti acquired Paris tailor house Arny's and launched its first prêt-à-porter menswear collections.
Berluti is headed since 2012 by LVMH's CEO Bernard Arnault's son, Antoine Arnault, who also serves as the chairman of Loro Piana. In March 2014, Isabella Capece Galeota became director of image and communications.
In 2017 Business of Fashion named Berluti among the 16 best companies to work for in the fashion industry.
Berluti patrons have included Pierre Bergé, Jean Cocteau, Alain Delon, Dean Martin, Andy Warhol, Charles Aznavour, Frank Sinatra, Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci, Harvey Keitel, Yves Saint Laurent, Marcel Proust, Roman Polanski, BTS and Timothée Chalamet. 
- Berluti Stores
- The Challenge of Freedom: Kris Van Assche on Rebooting Berluti Luke Leitch, vogue.com January 17, 2019
- berluti.com Alessandro Sartori accessed 5/11/2015
- Kate Abnett, Berluti Names Haider Ackermann Creative Director businessoffashion.com September 1, 2016
- LUKE LEITCH Why Haider Ackermann’s New Berluti Gig Is Menswear’s Most Tantalizing Appointment vogue.com SEPTEMBER 1, 2016
- Vanessa Friedman, Haider Ackermann Named Creative Director of Berluti The New York Times 2016/09/01
- Megan Gustashaw, Berluti Names Haider Ackermann as Creative Director GQ.com
- Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017
- Fall/Winter 2017 berluti.com
- Schneier, Matthew (30 March 2018). "Haider Ackermann Exits Berluti". The New York Times. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- Yotka, Steff (3 April 2018). "Kris Van Assche Named Artistic Director at Berluti". Vogue. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- Olga Berluti
- businessoffashion.com Antoine Arnault
- Socha, Miles (17 March 2014). "Louis Vuitton Taps Edouard Schneider to Head P.R." WWD. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- Taylor Branson, THE FASHION COMPANIES YOU SHOULD BE WORKING FOR RIGHT NOW: Business of Fashion released their first-ever report on the best companies to work for in fashion. harpersbazaar.com April 24, 2017
- Women's Wear DailySartori exits Berluti February 1, 2016
- rizzoliusa.com Berluti: At Their Feet
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Berluti.|