|Subsidiary of public company|
|Products||shoes, boots, leatherware|
Berluti is a subsidiary brand of LVMH that manufactures and retails menswear. It is known for its unique leather finishing of calfskin, kangaroo leather and alligator skin, especially in its production of shoes and boots. It also makes leather belts, bags, and wallets, as well as bespoke and ready-to-wear garments. Established in 1895 by Italian Alessandro Berluti of Marche, Berluti is based in Paris on rue Marbeuf. Alessandro Sartori was its artistic director for 5 years, ending his role in February 2016.
Berluti was founded in 1895 by Italian Alessandro Berluti, and later run by Olga Squeri, also known as Olga Berluti. The LVMH group acquired Berluti in 1993. In 2012, Berluti acquired Paris tailor house Arny's and launched its first prêt-à-porter menswear collections.
Berluti is headed since 2012 by LVMH's CEO Bernard Arnault's son, Antoine Arnault, who also serves as the chairman of Loro Piana. In March 2014, Isabella Capece Galeota became director of image and communications.
Berluti patrons have included Pierre Bergé, Jean Cocteau, Alain Delon, Dean Martin, Andy Warhol, Frank Sinatra, Robert De Niro, Harvey Keitel, Yves Saint Laurent, Marcel Proust, and Roman Polanski.
- United States: New York (Madison Avenue), Costa Mesa (South Coast Plaza) and Miami (Miami Design District) and Neiman Marcus
- France: Cannes, Paris (3 stores)
- Italy: Milan (Via Sant'Andrea)
- UK: London (Conduit Street and Sloane Street)
- China (Beijing, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Harbin, Shanghai, Shenyang, Tianjin)
- Hong Kong (The Landmark, The Gateway, Elements)
- Japan (Fukuoka, Nagoya, Osaka, Tokyo, Yokohama)
- Macao (One Central, Galaxy Macau)
- South Korea: Seoul (Galleria Department Store, Shinsegae Main, Shinsegae Gangnam)
- Taiwan (Taipei 101)
|This French corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Berluti Stores
- berluti.com Alessandro Sartori accessed 5/11/2015
- Olga Berluti
- businessoffashion.com Antoine Arnault
- Socha, Miles (17 March 2014). "Louis Vuitton Taps Edouard Schneider to Head P.R.". WWD. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- Women's Wear DailySartori exits Berluti February 1, 2016
- rizzoliusa.com Berluti: At Their Feet
- Official site accessed 11/16/2015
- (Chinese) 台北101官方網站 taipei-101.com.tw
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Berluti.|