|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012)|
|Owner(s)||Island Press Limited (a subsidiary of MediaHouse Limited)|
|Ceased publication||July 30, 2014|
|Headquarters||19 Elliott Street
The Bermuda Sun was a Bermudian newspaper, published on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Ownership and administration
The newspaper won two Best of Bermuda Awards in the June 2012 issue of The Bermudian magazine. Its online module, The Bermuda Sun Online, was named Best Source of Local News and Information while Larry Burchall was named Best Critical Columnist.
The newspaper is a sister company to bermuda.com, a website dedicated to Bermuda tourism.
The last ever issue was published on Wednesday 30 July 2014.
- Staff (n.d.). "Contact the Bermuda Sun". Bermuda Sun. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- [dead link] Strangeways, Sam (2 September 2008). "Global Body Critical of Government's Royal Gazette Advertising Ban". The Royal Gazette. Retrieved 22 February 2010.
- Forbes, Keith Archibald (24 July 2012). "Bermuda News Media – Newspapers, Magazines, Cable, Radio, Television". bermuda-online.org. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- "MediaHouse Records $2.9 Profit". Bermuda Sun. 30 June 2010.
- Boyer, Gabrielle (n.d.). "People and Places 2012". The Bermudian. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- News of closure
- bermudasun.bm, the newspaper's official website