From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bermudian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bermudian or Bermudan refers to something of, or related to Bermuda or a person from Bermuda, or of Bermudian descent.
Bermudian or Bermudan may also refer to:
- Bermudian cuisine
- Bermudian English, the variety of English spoken in Bermuda
- Bermudian Landing, a village in Belize
- Bermudian, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community in Adams and York counties
- Bermudian Creek, in Washington Township, York County
- Bermudian Valley, York Springs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bermudian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.