Bern or Berne may refer to:
- Bern (or Berne), the capital of Switzerland.
- United States
- Berne, Germany, a town in Lower Saxony
- Berne, Hamburg, Germany, former village which became a quarter of Hamburg
- Bern (Netherlands), hamlet in Gelderland
- Verona Italy, called Bern in Middle High German
- A short form for the given name Bernard
- Dietrich von Bern, the German name of Theodoric the Great), king of the Ostrogoths
- Eric Berne, Canadian psychiatrist
- Tim Berne, American jazz saxophonist and composer
- Suzanne Berne, American novelist
- Josef Berne, Russian-born American writer, film director and producer
- "Feel the Bern!", presidential campaign slogan used by Bernie Sanders
- shorthand for the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works
- shorthand for the Berne Convention on the conservation of European wildlife and natural habitats
- Berne (disambiguation)
- Bernie (disambiguation)
- Berny (disambiguation)
- Burn (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.