Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Bernadette Cynthia Szőcs|
|Born||March 5, 1995|
Târgu Mureș, Romania
|Height||1.59 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||48 kg (106 lb)|
In July 2012, she was ranked 5th in the ITTF World Junior Circuit.
In 2019 she was ranked number 21 in the world in the International Table Tennis Federation Rankings.
- "Biography". realitatea.net. Archived from the original on February 3, 2011. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- "Se vrea recompensarea campioanei europene, târgumureșeanca Szőcs Bernadette, cu 15.000 de lei" (in Romanian). Punctul. 16 November 2017.
- "Under 18 World ranking". International Table Tennis Federation. 4 July 2012.
- "Interviu cu Hunor Szocs: "Obiectivul meu este mai mare decât a fi unul dintre cei mai buni jucători români"" (in Romanian). Ziarul de Sport. 15 April 2012.
- Bernadette SZOCS at the International Table Tennis Federation
- Bernadette SZOCS at the International Olympic Committee
- Bernadette Szőcs at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Bernadette Cynthia Szocs at the Comitetul Olimpic și Sportiv Român (in Romanian)
|This biographical article relating to a Romanian sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to table tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|