Ernest Moore (professor)
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2010)|
Ernest Moore is a former aide to US Congressman Danny Davis and a former visiting assistant professor at Williams College. Moore used the pseudonym Bernard E. Moore while teaching at Williams. On September 23, 2010, Moore was sentenced to 50 months in prison and ordered to pay $760,000 for various financial frauds. Moore originally pled guilty in November 2009.
- Lina Khan (2009-11-11). "College professor pleads guilty to fraud in federal court". Williams Record. Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- Lina Khan (2009-11-18). "College dismisses visiting professor mid-semester". Williams Record. Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- Spencer H. Hsu (2010-09-24). "Professor gets 50 months in fraud". Washington Post. Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- Del Quentin Wilber (2009-11-10). "D.C. man admits to $800,000 in fraud". Washington Post. Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- Jonathan Allen (2009-11-11). "Rep.'s policy adviser guilty of fraud". Politico. Retrieved 2010-09-24.