March 7, 1953 |
|Known for||explorer and mountaineer|
|Awards||Order of Canada
National Order of Quebec
In 1997, he was made a Knight of the National Order of Quebec. In 2001, he was made an Officer of the Order of Canada. In 2000, he was awarded the Gold Medal of the Royal Canadian Geographical Society. In 2001, he was awarded an honorary PhD in Geography from Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario.
|Ribbon bars of Hon LCol
Bernard Voyer, OC, CQ, MSM
- 2015 : Meritorious Service Medal (Military Division) 
- 2012 : Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
- 2008 : Honorary Lieutenant Colonel 2nd Canadian Ranger Patrol Group 
- 2007 : Knight of the French Legion of Honour 
- 2002 : Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Medal 
- 2001 : Officier of the Order of Canada 
- 1997 : Knight of the Ordre nationale du Québec
- "Gold Medal". Royal Canadian Geographical Society.
|This Quebec biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|