Bernard Whitman is a Democratic Party political pollster and strategist in the United States. He makes regular appearances on Fox News, and has appeared as a commentator and strategist on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox Business, ABC and Al Jazeera America.
He is the author of 52 Reasons To Vote For Obama and has been a pollster to political candidates such as Bill Clinton and Michael Bloomberg, as well as international clients. Bernard has been involved in the past eight U.S. presidential campaigns and has served as strategic advisor to numerous heads of state, Fortune 500 CEOs, and some of the world’s leading issue advocacy organizations and nonprofit institutions.
Bernard's commentary and opinions on current political topics have been covered by national media outlets, and he regularly appears on Fox News to debate conservative commentators. He is a strong supporter of marriage equality and has written opinion columns and appeared on major news networks to advocate his position.
Whitman is the President and founder of Whitman Insight Strategies, a strategic consulting firm that conducts polls and market research to advise corporations, political leaders, and issue-advocacy organizations. He is a three-time recipient of the David Ogilvy Excellence in Research Award, and pioneered the development of The Political Model to identify the “swing” consumer, and the messages and media channels that can unlock additional votes for a brand or cause.
- Strategy Room Guests and Hosts | Fox News
- Bonus Bashing Judge - CNBC
- $3 Million And Counting | New York Daily News Archived April 9, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- The People Behind the Campaign for Mayor - NYTimes.com
- Former Clinton Pollster Raises for ‘Next Mayor,’ Christine Quinn | Observer Archived November 18, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Blogger: Aanmelden
- Obama Changing Tune on Fat Cats? | Fox News Video
- Marriage Equality Is Inevitable - Forbes.com
- Sex Change Operation as Tax Deductions? | Fox News Video
- Whitman Insight Strategies
- Beam Inc. and Protagonist, In Partnership With Whitman Insight Strategies, Honored With Ogilvy Award by Advertising Research Foundation