From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bernardines may refer to:
- Cistercians, a Roman Catholic religious order, sometimes called the Bernardines
- Bernardine Cistercians of Esquermes, a small branch of the Cistercians
- The name by which the Franciscan Observants are known in Poland and Lithuania, after Bernardino of Siena
- Bernardine Sisters of St. Francis, a Roman Catholic religious order based in Pennsylvania, United States
- The multi-ethnic mercenary army formerly commanded by German Protestant general Bernard of Saxe-Weimar during the Thirty Years' War, inherited by the French after his death
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bernardines.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.