|Full name||Bernardo Domínguez Fernández|
|Date of birth||6 July 1979|
|Place of birth||Zafra, Spain|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2005–2007||→ Tenerife (loan)||60||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 August 2016
Born in Zafra, Badajoz, Bernardo started playing professionally with Real Oviedo. In the 1999–2000 season he was part the clubs's La Liga roster, but would only appear officially with the reserves during his spell in Asturias, subsequently resuming his career in Segunda División B.
In 2005, Bernardo returned to the professionals with Deportivo Alavés in Segunda División, who loaned him for two seasons to fellow league side CD Tenerife. He was first-choice in three of those four campaigns – being relegated in 2008–09 with the Basques – then backed up Vicente Guaita and Fabri at Recreativo de Huelva (also in that level) for two years.
In the 2011 summer, Bernardo joined SD Huesca in the second tier. He was released in the following transfer window, joining Dunfermline Athletic in early April 2012 and being Jim Jefferies' first signing as team manager.
- "El Recreativo ficha al guardameta Bernardo Domínguez" [Recreativo sign goalkeeper Bernardo Domínguez]. Marca (in Spanish). 17 July 2009. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- "El Huesca ficha a Mario Rosas, Jorge Larena y Antonio Nuñez" [Huesca sign Mario Rosas, Jorge Larena and Antonio Nuñez]. Marca (in Spanish). 31 January 2012. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- "Fernandez cleared to join Pars". Eurosport. 2 April 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Dunfermline complete Bernardo Dominguez Fernandez signing". BBC Sport. 2 April 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Dunfermline 1–2 Kilmarnock". BBC Sport. 12 May 2012. Retrieved 12 May 2012.