||Look up Bernd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Bernd is a German given name. It is a diminutive form of the given name Bernhard (English Bernard).
The following people share the name Bernd.
List of persons with given name Bernd
- Bernd Brückler (born 1981), Austrian hockey player
- Bernd Eichinger (1949–2011), German film producer
- Bernd Heinrich (born 1940), biologist and author at the University of Vermont
- Bernd Helmschrot (born 1947), German football player
- Bernd Herzsprung (born 1942), German actor
- Bernd Hölzenbein (born 1946), German football player
- Bernd Posselt (born 1956), German politician (CSU)
- Bernd Schneider (footballer) (born 1973), German football player
- Bernd Schneider (racing driver) (born 1964), German racecar driver
- Bernd Schröder (born 1942), German football manager
- Bernd Schuster (born 1959), German football manager and former player
- Bernd Stange (born 1948), German football manager
- Bernd Rosemeyer (1909–1938), German racecar driver
- Bernd Alois Zimmermann (1918–1970), German composer
- Bernd Sturmfels (born 1962), mathematician teaching at UC Berkeley
- Bernd Leno (born 1992), German football player, goalkeeper playing for Bayer Leverkusen
- Thomas Anders (born 1963), German singer, lead singer of Modern Talking, birth name is Bernd
- Bernd Hoecke (born 1972), German politician