|Date of birth||24 February 1942|
|Place of birth||Burgsolms, Germany|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|1969–1972||1. FC Köln||97||(46)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Bernd Rupp (born 24 February 1942) is a German former professional footballer. He played his only game for West Germany on 12 October 1966, scoring a goal in a 2–0 friendly win against Turkey. He scored 119 goals in the Bundesliga in 274 matches.
- "Rupp, Bernd" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- Arnhold, Matthias (3 December 2015). "Bernd Rupp - International Appearances". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- Arnhold, Matthias (3 December 2015). "Bernd Rupp - Matches and Goals in Bundesliga". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- Bernd Rupp at fussballdaten.de (in German)
- Bernd Rupp at WorldFootball.net
- Bernd Rupp at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a forward born in the 1940s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|