Jump to navigation Jump to search
Berneray or Bernera (Scottish Gaelic: Beàrnaraigh) is the name of several Scottish islands:
There are three islands called Bernera:
- Great Bernera on the north-west coast of Lewis
- Little Bernera to the north of Great Bernera
- Bernera, Lismore, a tidal island off the south-west coast of Lismore
There are two islands named Berneray in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland:
- Barra Head, the southernmost isle of the Outer Hebrides (also known as Berneray)
- Berneray, North Uist, near North Uist
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.