|Representing East Germany|
|1980 Lake Placid||Four-man|
|1980 Lake Placid||Two-man|
|1977 St. Moritz||Four-man|
|1981 Cortina d'Ampezzo||Two-man|
|1981 Cortina d'Ampezzo||Four-man|
|1978 Lake Placid||Four-man|
Bernhard Germeshausen (born 21 August 1951 in Heilbad Heiligenstadt, Thuringia) is an East German bobsledder who competed from the mid-1970s to the early 1980s. Competing in two Winter Olympics, he won four medals with three golds (Two-man: 1976, Four-man: 1976, 1980) and one silver (Two-man: 1980).
He later became a sports instructor.
- Amrhein, Klaus (2005). Biographisches Handbuch zur Geschichte der Deutschen Leichtathletik 1898-2005, 2 Bände, Darmstadt: Deutsche Leichtathletik Promotion- und Projektgesellschaft. (German)
- Bobsleigh two-man Olympic medalists 1932-56 and since 1964
- Bobsleigh four-man Olympic medalists for 1924, 1932-56, and since 1964
- Bobsleigh two-man world championship medalists since 1931
- Bobsleigh four-man world championship medalists since 1930
|This biographical article relating to German bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|