Bernhard Rapkay (born on 8 January 1951 in Ludwigsburg) is a German politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Social Democratic Party of Germany, part of the Socialist Group and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy, a member of the Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with the countries of Southeast Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- 1991-1999: Various offices with the SPD (since 1975), including Chairman of the Dortmund SPD
- 1991-1999: Member of the Western Westphalia District Executive
- Member of the SPD Regional Executive of the North Rhine-Westphalia
- Member of the SPD Regional Presidium, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Vice-Chairman of the SPD Federal Party Council
- since 1994: Member of the European Parliament
- Chairman of the SPD group, European Parliament
- Official website
- Personal profile of Bernhard Rapkay in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (German)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a member of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|