This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Born in 1970 in Stockholm, Sweden, Goldblat has been doing video productions centered around West Africa since 1999. In 2000, he founded Cinomade, a Bukinabe association that aims to increase knowledge and appreciation of digital media to film-making. By 2006, he founded his own production company, Les films du Djabadjah in Burkina Faso. He was a jury at Imagé Santé International Film Festival in 2008. In 2017, he was made head of jury for the 13th edition of the AMAA awards. In 2009, his film, Hillside Crowd won the best documentary award at Brooklyn Film Festival.
He has been directing movies since 1999.
- Burongabu mo (1999)
- Doni-doni b'an bela – Nous avons tous une part de responsabilité (2001)
- Ceux de la colline (2009)
- The Hillside Crowd (2009) 
- Le duo de film (Le micro à ta portée, 2007) 
- Mokili (2006) 
- Love woes (2006) 
- La Trilogie (Le micro à ta portée, 2005) 
- Fiston du ghetto (2004) 
- Tiim (2004) 
- "Swiss Films: Berni Goldblat". swissfilms.ch. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Biography and Filmography of Berni Goldblat". Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Massive increase in AMAA entries". Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "AMAA honours President Mandela, Joyce Banda endows Award for female filmakers". Archived from the original on 2016-05-29. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- admin (2009). "THE HILLSIDE CROWD". brooklynfilmfestival.org.
- Berlin Festival. "Wallay". Berlinale.de.