Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bernice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bernice may refer to:
In the United States
- Bernice, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Bernice, California, a former settlement
- Bernice, Louisiana, a town
- Bernice, Nevada, a ghost town
- Bernice, Oklahoma, a town
- Bernice Coalfield, a coalfield in Sullivan County, Pennsylvania
- Bernice, Manitoba, Canada, a community
- Bernice (given name), including a list of persons and characters with the name
- Hurricane Bernice (disambiguation), tropical cyclones in the eastern Pacific Ocean
- USS Mary Alice (SP-397), a patrol vessel originally a private steam yacht named Bernice
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bernice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.