Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bernice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bernice may refer to:
In the United States
- Bernice, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Bernice, California, a former settlement
- Bernice, Louisiana, a town
- Bernice, Nevada, a ghost town
- Bernice, Oklahoma, a town
- Bernice Coalfield, a coalfield in Sullivan County, Pennsylvania
- Bernice, Manitoba, Canada, a community
- Bernice (given name), including a list of persons and characters with the name
- Hurricane Bernice (disambiguation), tropical cyclones in the eastern Pacific Ocean
- USS Mary Alice (SP-397), a patrol vessel originally a private steam yacht named Bernice
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bernice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.